Thank you sa isang dekada ng inyong suporta sa MyPhone, handog namin ang regalo na kaagapay niyo sa inyong proteksyon.
Watch DJ Chacha and Devon Seron as they invite you to join the bandwagon of having FREE Accident Insurance from MyPhone.
1. Go to the nearest MyPhone store or kiosk to avail of any MyPhone handset units - basic phones and android phones (MY Series, Brown IOT) .
2. Activate and insert your SIM.
3. Fill out the registration form from 1CISP to be provided by the front liner at MyPhone stores and kiosks.
4. Wait for the confirmation message from 1CISP* thru text and email.
“CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE NOW INSURED AT 1CISP! YOUR MYPHONE IMEI NO. <IMEI NUMBER> IS NOW REGISTERED TO DELA CRUZ, JUAN M. EFFECTIVE --/--/2018 AND SHALL EXPIRE ON --/--/2018.”
* If no confirmation received within 48 hours please call: (02) 924-0471; (02) 923-0739, text: 0917-8982477 or email email@example.com
Upon purchase of the MyPhone, the proposed insured shall enroll within one (1) year from the date of purchase.
5. Individual Insurance commences on the date of registration and the term of coverage is for one (1) year.
6. Promo is valid from August 1 to December 31, 2018
Avail P50,000 worth of Accident Insurance for every purchase of android phones.
Avail P25,000 worth of Accident Insurance for every purchase of bar phones.
Leading Filipino mobile phone brand with more than 6M users.
1 cooperative insurance system of the philippines life & general insurance
Leading and one of the biggest cooperative organization with 1.8 million members
NOTICE OF CLAIM
Written notice of injury on which claim may be based must be given to the 1CISP within Thirty (30) days after the date of accident causing such injury. In the event of the accidental death, immediate notice thereof must be given to the 1CISP.
Failure to furnish such notice within the time required shall not invalidate nor reduce any claim if it was not reasonably possible to give notice within such time and that the same was given as soon as it was reasonably possible.
The following are the requirements on claiming the insurance benefit. 1CISP has the right to require additional requirements on a case to case basis.
☑ Basic Claim Requirements:
1. Claimant’s Statement (must be completely filled up by the designated beneficiary)
2. Certified True Copy of Death Certificate (stamp of Certified True Copy must be original and not photocopy or scanned copy); and
3. Police Report or Barangay Certification detailing the accident (with barangay seal and signature of authorized person)
☑ Additional Requirements (only if needed):
1. Affidavit of two (2) disinterested persons or Certification from Cooperative (if there is/are discrepancy/ies in the name or date of birth of the deceased insured and/or beneficiary)
2. Waiver of Rights of the declared beneficiary (if the claimant is not the declared beneficiary)
3. Affidavit of Guardianship (if the claimant or beneficiary is a minor)
4. Death Certificate – authenticated by the Phil. Statistics Authority (if the insured died abroad; 1 CISP shall accept Original Copy of Death Certificate abroad as long as it is translated in English. Further, if the original copy of said document cannot be submitted, the assigned Myphone personnel must take a picture of the original copy of the death certificate and certify that he/she has seen it)
5. Certified True Photocopy of Passport (if the insured died abroad; The pages of the passport must indicate the entry and exit date of the insured in the Philippines)
6. Barangay Certification should state that that the deceased-insured and claimant are living together for x number of years and Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) of deceased-insured and claimant (if the claimant is a common law partner)
7. Affidavit of Late Filing (if claim documents were submitted more than one (1) year from date of death of insured)
Sa inyong solid na suporta mga ka-Tropa!
Per DTI FTEB Permit No. 14359. Series of 2018
SHARE THIS PAGE!