MyPhone built the MyPhone Registration App. This SERVICE is provided by MyPhone at no cost and is intended for use as is.
- Personal information is any information from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained or when combined with other information would identify an individual.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect any personal information you provide as you register. The information collected also covers the information about your friends or other persons you supplied when you use or access the website/application. Aside from these user supplied personal information, the website may automatically collect certain information from you every time you use or access the website through tracking mechanisms such as cookies and other tools that collect information from your computer or browser.
- Cookies are computer files that are saved to your computer or device and which may store information about you, your computer, device, and browser. Information the site automatically collects includes, but is not limited to: IMEI, the IP address, model, manufacturer, operating system and version, browser type, as well as information about your use of the Site/Client (e.g., date and time of access, etc.).
- We may use these information collected for any lawful purpose, including, for example, using your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to operate the Site/Client, to help identify you, and to gather usage information. You may choose to decline cookies or other tracking mechanisms if your browser or system permits, but doing so may affect your ability to access or use certain features of the website or the Partners’ content.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
- We may also obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from our business partners, contractors, and other accredited third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We use personal information to pursue the purpose/s of our company’s operations, including the management of our website and the content offered therein, and to engage in related activities. This may include but is not limited to: providing support; resending information to you about new programs, products, and services; enforcing or exercising any rights in our Terms and Conditions; and performing functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We may combine the personal information you provide to us with information we receive from or about you from other sources and use combined information as allowed by law. You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal information outside your jurisdiction of origin.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Your personal information is not disclosed or shared with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. However, we may share personal information in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information, which may include your name, mailing or contact information with accredited third parties that perform, on our behalf, certain services which may include providing support, performing data analysis, and providing and supporting website functionality and features. These service providers, however, are not permitted to share or use the information for any purpose other than services for which they are contracted to perform for us.
- When there is a legally binding demand from a law enforcement authority for the disclosure of, or other assistance in respect of, personal information, or be required by law, court order, warrant, subpoena, or other legal judicial process to disclose any personal information to any person. Also in situations which require us to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We reserve the right, but do not undertake a duty, to notify you of court orders, subpoenas or other legal process if allowed. If you do not want us to respond to legal process compelling us to disclose your information, you need to obtain a valid order permitting us to refuse to disclose it and serve the order on us at least three (3) business days before the response deadline.
- When disclosure is deemed by us to be appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our organization/corporation, users, employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the website/application terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- When required in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, reorganization, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, including to prospective or actual purchasers in connection with any of these transactions.
- Aggregated and Non-Personal Information
- We also reserve the right to share non-personal information we collect, without restriction. We may share it with accredited third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising and promos on the website/application and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We may also share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Please note that we normally retain information for as long as required, allowed, or as we deem it useful even after you cease using the website/application, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this statement of privacy practices as amended from time to time. However, we do not assume retention obligations through this statement. We may dispose of information in our discretion without notice, subject to applicable law.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
- Keeping the personal information that we collect secure is important to us. We exercise due care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device and the servers that operate the website/application. Within our means possible, personal information collected by the website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Be aware, however, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed totally failsafe.
- When you access the website or use any of its services, content or applications where the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CONTACTING US
- If you believe any of the information you have submitted to the registration application is inaccurate, it is advised that you correct the same in your account settings or you may contact us at the contact link provided. We will make good faith efforts to resolve requests to correct inaccurate information except where the request is unreasonable, requires disproportionate technical effort or expense, jeopardizes the privacy of others, or would be impractical.
Therefore, by using, accessing, or registering for the website/application, you agree to the following:
- You agree to supply accurate information only, and agree that we may assume its accuracy and rely on it. If we provide means for you to update your information, you agree to update the information to keep it accurate.
- You agree that we may retain and use all information you provide in the website/application or in the registration form.
- You agree that we may transfer and disclose to accredited third parties non-personally-identifiable information about you for the purpose of approving and enabling your access of the website/application, including to third parties located in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws.
- We may also provide information by virtue of any valid legal processes to establish or exercise its legal rights or defenses against legal claims. However we shall not be liable for any disclosure of that information by any such third party.
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information about you, including Website URLs, Website-specific statistics and similar information collected by us, with Partners and other accredited third parties.
- We may access, index and cache the website/application, or any portion thereof, including those by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers.
- We may share non-personally-identifiable information collected through the website/application or accredited third party about you or your social media or any Internet Communication Platform Account, specific statistics and similar information, with Partners, potential Partners and other third parties.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE/APPLICATION
- Through our website/application, you may access other websites or content provided by Partners or third parties that do not operate under this statement. For instance, if you click on a friendly link or Apps on the website, you may be taken to another website or content that is not operated by us. It is advised that you consult the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit. They are often located at the bottom of the web page at a link titled “Privacy”.
- We take extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using and accessing our website, content and services. Children under the age of 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, are not permitted to create their own account unless their parent provided verifiable consent or as part of the child account creation process.
STATEMENT OF PRIVACY PRACTICES INCORPORATED IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Terms and Conditions govern your use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contain important provisions, including provisions disclaiming, limiting, and excluding the liability of MyPhone for your use of the website and provisions determining the applicable law and exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes regarding your use of the website. Each of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions applies to any disputes that may arise in relation to this statement of privacy practices and the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information and are of the same force and effect as if they had been reproduced directly in this statement.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
- Your questions and concerns shall be examined and responses shall be communicated where appropriate as soon as possible. If you ask us, we will endeavor to provide you with information about relevant complaint avenues which may be applicable to your circumstances.